Monday, June 1, 2009

Funny Things from the Road Part 2



Funny stuff I have noticed on the drive from Nashville down to Atlanta.

  1. Firework stores! Ongoing theme throughout the south. Largest supermarket type stores biggest so far Tennessee-Alabama Fireworks.
  2. The Towing and Receiving hall of Fame and Museum. This place was near Rock City and I wanted to go inside. After looking at the website probably glad I didn't spend the $8 to go inside. I can imagine the 2009 induction ceremony giving an award to a Towing company that hires nice and friendly people (and women)!
  3. Side bar while at Rock City overheard this boy (6-9 year old) ask his mom if she could go squeeze through the rock walk way. Kids say the darndest things!
  4. Lions Den: Adult Fuel and Food superstore!
  5. The number of blown out tires in the driving lanes in Georgia (I-75 south). My count was around 8.

No comments: