Sunday, December 14, 2008

No Cable




So right now we are on Day Three of interrupted services. It's amazing how the essentials of life are taken away and how you have to fight to Survive. That's right we have no cable.  I have adapted by viewing previously record shows on my DVR, playing video games, watching movies, and dread the thought "reading".  

On a serious note Katie and I have had quite a few friends without any power the last few days. Which I can attest has made this past weekend not so great. See my friend Bill's Twitter updates (no power in two houses for a while was no good)

Right now we have taken in a refugee named Kevin. Hopefully his town of Oakham will recover from the Ice Storm devastation and he can move back home :-)
P.S. Just noticed a tree in our back yard up rooted and is leaning down the hill.  Therefore our privacy from our back neighbors has greatly diminished...picture to  be posted later.

No comments: